How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
How to Filter Incidents and Summarise in Symatec DLP
To filter and summarise on Symantec DLP you have several options.
- You can filter a scan via Status, specific Scan, Target ID and/or a time frame (Detection Date) by using the drop down box.
- These can be further filtered by choosing a specific Severity:
- In order to display any changes made click the Apply button:
- Clicking on the Advanced Filters & Summarization button will open a new box.
- From here you can choose to add a filter or to summarise by a certain category
- Adding a filter will give you the following options below. In this example the policy filter is applied which would allow you to filter via a specific policy.
- There are plenty of different ways to filter scans and multiple filters can be applied at a given time.
- If you would like to remove a filter, press on its respective red cross.
- Scans may also be summarised by selecting a primary and secondary summary.
- Once selected the scan will be summarised as shown below, with numbers of incidents and matches etc. shown both individually and overall.