How to Filter Incidents and Summarise in Symatec DLP
To filter and summarise on Symantec DLP you have several options.
- You can filter a scan via Status, specific Scan, Target ID and/or a time frame (Detection Date) by using the drop down box.
- These can be further filtered by choosing a specific Severity:
- In order to display any changes made click the Apply button:
- Clicking on the Advanced Filters & Summarization button will open a new box.
- From here you can choose to add a filter or to summarise by a certain category
- Adding a filter will give you the following options below. In this example the policy filter is applied which would allow you to filter via a specific policy.
- There are plenty of different ways to filter scans and multiple filters can be applied at a given time.
- If you would like to remove a filter, press on its respective red cross.
- Scans may also be summarised by selecting a primary and secondary summary.
- Once selected the scan will be summarised as shown below, with numbers of incidents and matches etc. shown both individually and overall.